Lingerie La Femme is now accepting guest posts!
Showcasing diversity has always been a BIG part of the Lingerie La Femme ethos and we don't just mean this is the aesthetic sense. We want to hear and publish a variety of voices, perspectives and experiences from a variety of women no matter your size, shape, age, race, nationality, sexuality, dis/ability or chromosome combination.
It's no surprise that intimate apparel is such an intimate issue and every woman has wildly different experiences and opinions on the subject. We want to hear and share your stories and ideas on all things intimate - be it lingerie, swimwear, loungewear, hosiery, shape-wear, sports bras, maternity underwear, body image, gender, feminism etc...
We will be accepting guest posts on an ongoing basis and you're welcome to submit them anytime inspiration strikes. You're welcome to send either an idea pitch or a fully written blog post. If your idea is image heavy, I would recommend sending a pitch first. As a fussy photographer, I am allergic to low quality, badly lit, grainy, cluttered shots and would prefer to collaborate from the get-go so we have the best imagery to compliment your writing.
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love for you to tell us a little about yourself and provide any links to your personal website or social media. If you are submitting a personal essay and would like to remain anonymous, simply just let us know. Please allow up to 7 days for a response.
What we’re looking for:
- Original content. You must have written the article yourself. If it is a previous post from your own personal blog, please state this when writing and provide a link to the original blog post.
- Personal Essays. Every woman has, or will have, an experience with underwear or intimates that is completely new to them. Getting your first bra, trying on Spanx for the first time, wearing a thong, using out a waist-trainer, lacing a corset, getting professionally fitted ... These stories are so compelling and can vary from hilarious to heartbreaking.
- Shopping Guides. Do you know the best lingerie or swimwear boutiques in your area?
- Insider knowledge. Do you work in the intimates industry? Are you a designer, model, photographer, retoucher, shop girl, student, intern, CEO etc.... We'd love to hear your unique insight, experiences and knowledge of the intimates industry.
- How-to guides. How to sew your own chemise/ take care of your lingerie/ lace up a corset/ start a brand/love your body/ style underwear as outerwear..... the possibilities are endless.
- Collectors. Are you a lingerie or swimwear enthusiast and want to showcase your covetable collection?